Lots of people have asked about website analytics on the Notre Dame blog system. Here’s a quick way to set it up for yourself. The main thing you need to know is that you’ll need a Google Account first. So if you don’t have one, set that up first. Then follow the steps below.
- Go to google.com/analytics
- Click on Access Analytics
- Login using your Google Account email/password
- Click on the little gear to the far right. Check out the image below to see where it is.
- In the center will be a Add New Account – click that.
- Fill out the info like Your Blog Name, the website address, change the time to Eastern, let it share data to other Google products, and check the Terms and Conditions. Continue reading